• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE 2022 Type Tool Stuck in CAPS

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the trial version of Photoshop Elements 2022 and since I have to use the Type Tool a lot, I noticed that it's often stuck in CAPS, even though my Caps Lock is obviously not on. This has been a regular problem in Photoshop Elements 15 as well, but there the Reset Tool option always helps. In 2022 howeve, it does not and it makes it almost unusable for me because of this.

Now, I found this help article on Adobe's site, so this is a known issue, but all it advises is only to reset the tool or the preferences completely. I tried all of it, even resetting all tools, but it seems like as soon as I open a given file (be is a psd or an image), PE 2022 just sticks to the capital letters. If I open a blank file, the type tool works properly, but not on existing files.

Is there any other way to force the type tool to work properly on opened files as well? Thank you.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, I will try!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines