• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE not working

Engaged ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is not working. I can get program to open but not organizer. yes, I turned off PE. yes, I shut down my computer, Yes I restarted everything and PE will not work. Using windows 10, treated as if it were windows 8. Is it because Adobe wants me to buy PE 2023?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Organizer , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Which version of Photoshop Elements are you using? Do you see any error messages? 

Re-installing didn't help, right? 

Please reset the program settings. To achieve this, you hold the [Opt+Cmd+Shift] keys while launching the PSE Editor (not the Welcome Screen or the Organizer), and then in the dialog that opens, confirm deleting the settings file.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume I could use ctrl, alt, shift? I did get a box that said something about deleating settings, I clicked OK. Now I have another problem. I went to resize the image by adding a border. The little box will not open to let me choose a color for the border. I had to use "percent" and typed in a 1 but I really would perfer being able to type in , as an example, 1.0 or .75 useing "pixels". With the "pixels" setting, the color box would not open.  As for the origional problem, that sems to have resolved itself--at least for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines