• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Collage - Photoshop Elements 2019

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to create a photo collage in Organizer, I don't get a dialog box asking for a page size or whether I want to auto fill. Instead, it automatically fills a 6 x 4 collage. How do I get the dialog box that all of the tutorials show?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The layout templates are now interactive including specific layouts for Facebook and Instagram. If you save the created collage as a project (pse file) it should be possible to export different sizes. See my video:

Photo Collage - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We've re-designed the Photo Collage experience in Elements 2019 version.

Based on the number of open/selected photos, an attractive collage is automatically created. Using intelligent auto-crop, the most prominent part of the photo (face) is focused and placed in the collage frames.

You can do more customization- adding photos, changing layout, templates, size etc in Editor after this.

Please refer to this help guide for more:

Photoshop Elements photo projects

Access What's new in Photo Collage at What's new in Photoshop Elements

I hope this helps. Let me know if you've further queries.

Thanks

Arshla Jindal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have made a follow up video to demonstrate how you can use the built-in templates as a starting point before resizing.

Click on the YouTube link below to view it.

https://youtu.be/SVMxuo-ixeo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines