• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Downloader Crash - Photoshop Elements 2021

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having multiple crashing issues with Photo Downloader on a new M1 Mac with Photoshop Elements 2021.

For example if I use the import function in Organiser for 'Camera and Card Reader' it ranonly crashes if I click on any of the dialogue box buttons. Its very unstable.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Import and export , Mac , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements is not yet compatible with the M1 chip.  See this article.

Have you installed the Update that was released a couple of days ago.  I don't know whether it addressed the M1 chip issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I have the latest update installed. I wish I had known it wasnt compatible before purchasing. Adobe don't make it clear that it isnt. Since my original post I am getting continual crashes with Editor also. It's basically unusable at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines