• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Editor for Mac does not open

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to open Photoshop Elements 2019, I can open the organizer but the photo editor will not open.  A loding sign appears and buffers for 20 or so seconds and then stops. Photo editor or video editor will not open. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing. I have used it on my mac before. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, PS Element.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version of Mac OS e.g. Mojave, Catalina?

If Catalina and PSE 2019 was already installed when you upgraded the OS you could try adding the apps to the control list.

Click System Preferences in the dock and open Security & Privacy

Choose the Privacy tab and the choose Accessibility

Click the lock to unlock (you may be prompted for your Apple system login password)

Then click the plus button

Navigate to:

Macintosh HD >> Applications >> Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 >> Support Files

Choose (highlight) Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor and click open (or simply add a check-mark if already listed)

Re-lock and try the editor again. Repeat for other apps e.g. Organizer & Premiere Elements.

Privacy.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines