• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Editor won't load

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photo editor will not load. I have checked in the task manager, no go. I am using Windows 10, and received an update the day before i noted it ceased working. I've been using the Elements program for months now with no issues and now this. i've attached a picture of the program trying to load, it does this for about a minute, then nothing, just stops. I'd appreciate any help with this, thanks. Screenshot 2022-01-17 162930crop.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hold down your left shift key, then click on the icon used to start the editor.  Answer "yes" to the popup about.  See if that works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish i could say it worked (it can't ever be that easy right?). Didn't get a pop up, just did the same thing, but thank you for the suggestion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this out:  look for the correct answer with a green check mark next to it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/photo-editor-won-t-load-after-activati...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, not that either. At this oint, of the usual three responses to a glitch, i havent uninstalled and reinstalled yet. So, i guess i'll give that a shot, if that doesnt work, i'll find an Adobe help chat and see if we can figure this out. I appreciate your tries here a bunch. Sometimes it's the simple stuff that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the page click o nthe blue text below the chat icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sheila, I tried to re-install and am still having the same problem you are having.  Maggie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Did anything finally end up working for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, actually mine was very simple and most definitely operator error lol at some point, i'd forgotten my password so i signed in using facebook. Not the name on the account. Once i reset my password, it began working again. There are many other great suggestions i was given here as well. Just an fyi when i finally got it figured out, i called microsoft, they were very patient with me and walked me through the entire process, even had me completely reload the program. If all else fails that's a route you can go as well maybe. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but that is exactly my problem and I would like to try this but i don't know where to sign in. and I haven't forgotten my password for adobe

where did you do this sign in? on th ewebsite or the app itself. I'm totally stuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find this file, make a new shortcut on your desktop.  Make sure it's the exe file shown- people sometimes selectthe wrong file to make a shortcut.

2022-07-02_093137.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this thread and check for multiple instances of Elements 2022 Editor running.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/adobe-photoshop-elements-editor-won-t-...

pelaird

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines