• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Editor won't open, Premiere Element 2022

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought and downloaded Adobe Premiere Elements 2022 two weeks ago. It worked fine then. Today when I tried to open Photo Editor I've been getting the message "Loading Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor Workspace..." for an hour now. I'm on Windows 11.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase Premiere Elements, Photohsop Elements or both?

Try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg, I purchased both. Somehow Photoshop icon disappeared from my desktop. I tried chat yesterday but all I could get were bots, not.a real person. I'll try again. Thanks for replying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on where in the world you are, Support hours may be limited, particularly over the weekend.  Hopefully, you can contact support by phone today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in US.

I called support today. Gave the support person remote access to my computer. He deleted all old Adobe files and reinstalled Photoshop Elements 2022 and Premiere Elements 2022.

Neither progrm works. I'm going to call again tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both programs have been uninstalled/reinstalled several times over 2 days, and are finally working. Tech support over phone was great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting back that Support was able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photo editor wont load on windows programme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really want a refund for all of my adobe programs that dont work, photoshop 2022 elements does not load, launch or work, neighter does PS 2022. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I have photos to edit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines