• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 12 Editor won't start

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoshop 12 since 2014 without problems. As from today the editor won't load. Instead a window pops up telling me that it is a trial version and that I should start a 30 day trial or buy the product. Starting the editor exe file manually gives the same result. The organiser works just fine.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Possibly something changed or updated on your computer? When you launch the Editor simply click to licence the software, sign-in and entre your serial number starting 1057.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly something changed or updated on your computer? When you launch the Editor simply click to licence the software, sign-in and entre your serial number starting 1057.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now that you mention it, there was indeed a Windows 10 update. Signing in and entering the serial number did the job. Thanks for your help.

Walter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines