• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 13.1 update fails

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Windows 10. I got a pop up in Photoshop Elements 13 that there is a 13.1 update available. So I download and apply the update and reboot.

Afterwards I start Photoshop Elements app. Then a pop up on the screen starts that says the app as experienced a problem and will close.

I then have to reinstall 13.0 to get it working again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

To fix this issue, follow the procedure outlined below:

1. Update Adobe Application Manager using these links:
  2. After Adobe Application Manager is updated, launch Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor or Elements Organizer.
  3. Go to Help > Updates, and install the available Adobe Photoshop Elements update.

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Windows link still active? I've been unable to fix this problem for months. I can't afford the $50 a month plan and just want to use Photoshop and Premiere Elements until either I or my computer dies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to install PSE 13 for an interim use as I wish to stop the Creative suite and get the new PSE in November. Ran into the issue. My solution today. In app go to Help--> update. Uncheck PSE and just update the aplication manager. Then PSE will update to 13.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. We're you successful?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for my typos 😀 Were you able to update using the inside app update?

Dorothy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines