• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I still purchase Photoshop 2020 for Windows?  What would be the cost?  Thanks for the assistance.  Peter

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe sales.

PSE 2020 is still listed on Amazon for sale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Photoshop Elements or the full Photoshop Creative Cloud version?  If Elements, why would you want to purchase Elements 2020 over the latest version 2021?  There have only been new features and better performance in the latest version.  I can't think of anything that has been removed between the two versions.  And a quick view of online retailers suggests that you can probably get 2021 cheaper than 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's still available in the Microsoft Store, so yes: you cam still get it.

However I definitely agree with the others: the current version 2021 (aka 19) is a good improvement. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines