• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2022 both crash after launch (on Windows 10)

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have purchased both Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements for some of our users who don't need the full Creative Cloud suite. They were able to install the full versions of Photoshop CC and Premiere Pro CC, but none of them can run the Elements versions (on Windows 10).

The apps will launch, the interfaces displays on the screen and then immediately (every time) they get the crash error popup.

They have full security rights and so I have no idea what else could be causing this issue. Anybody know of a solution? Our IT group has contacted Adobe but no response.

All have various Dell computer models with the current version of Windows 10, updated video drivers, etc. Again, Photoshop CC will function, but Elements will not.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Photoshop CC and Premiere Pro CC are different than Elements.

Please download Elements Installer from the below links:

1.  Photoshop Elements Download link: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html 
  2. Premiere Elements Download link: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/premiere-elements-downloads.html

Regards,

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vipin:

Like I mentioned in my first post, we already purchased PS Elements and Pr Elements for Windows for many employees and they have installed them. The issue is that the apps will not launch without crashing every time (see my attachments in the first post). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines