• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PhotoShop Elements 12 & 2021 requires me to sign in and enter my serial number at every launch. Why?

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I to understand that a user must remain signed in to use PhotoShop Elements without being constantly prompted to sign in and enter a serial number? That happens whenever I sign out through the menu.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why are you signing out?  Whenever you do, the computer becomes deactivated and you have to sign back in with the serial number for each Elements program on your machine.  I'm not sure, but this seems to be a new phenomenon.  In the past, I thought that if you sign out of one program, you can remain signed in for another version, but I may be wrong about that.

If you have to sign in with a serial number each time without signing out, take a look at the procedure here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines