• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 12 worked on Win10 but causes Windows 11 to crash on boot?

Explorer ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Photoshop Elements 12 on Windows 10 for years with no problem, I just build a new computer which is running Windows 11 and Photoshop Elements 12 installs but it says to reboot at the end. When I reboot the computer which has been working fine for several weeks now it hangs on boot and when I have no choice to do a hard power off it seems like Windows does a system restore to before Elements 12 was installed because I can't find any evidence it was ever installed. I've been testing Windows 11 for more than a year on a notebook and several office computers and until today I haven't found a single piece of software that worked on Windows 10 but fails to work on Windows 11; what's going on here and is there any why to fix it? And FYI installing Creative Cloud before Elements 12 doesn't do any good.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines