• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 12

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't start on Windows 7 any more since a couple of days. It used to run without problems. I bought it 2014 und have a License Number. When I was asked for the Number, it was rejected as false. Any ideas what is happening?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your advice but I was, of course, on both websites: My Serial Number is correct, and I bought a genuine programme in 2014 (then not an Abo) and used it ever since. It run perfectly a couple of days before on Windows 7 and I didn't change anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much did you pay for it?   Lots of folks buy is at a crazy price of $29 from any number of websites- the lowest price I have in $2.87 on a chinese website...... The lowest valid price I've ever seen was $59- anything below that is reallly sketchy at best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fritz,

If you have all the documentary evidence that you bought a legitimate copy from an authorized reseller, you should contact Adobe.

Go to Hilfezentrum von Adobe and then choose Support > Kontakt

Support is available in Germany from 9:00 to 16:45 Monday to Friday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines