• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements 12

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some time ago I bought Adobe Photoshop elements 12, Ive since bought a new laptop, and photoshop has not transfered over. I cannot install my original disc because my new laptop does not have a disc drawer, can I be sent an email link to have it installed on my new laptop.

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

I don't think that very old version is available to download, you need to buy a USB DVD drive from Amazon for about $20

Do be aware that a new Mac laptop is NOT compatible with that old version

Two ideas that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10
-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window
-and/or select Run as Administrator to assign FULL Windows permissions
-also https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, you should be able to get a download link for Elements 12 via your Adobe.com account - Products tab.  Click on this link, and it will take you to the correct page.  You will have to sign in to your Adobe account before being taken to the page. 

(I have always used the DVD version of Elements.  Within the past year, download links for all of my registered versions have been made available on my Adobe Account page.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much to those that replied, i will try all suggested to get get back my elements 12.

Being an old git am a bit slow with techno, but i get there. Now a paid up member of the "Retirement Club" im slowly getti g bact into ny digi photography.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines