• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements 12

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

À la suite du téléchargement de la version iOS High Sierra, il m'est impossible d'installer mon logiciel Photoshop Elements 12. Je tourne en rond avec Adobe qui me demande de valider sans cesse les numéros de série que je possède. Une boîte s'ouvre (ci-jointe) pour me dire que je ne suis pas branchée à Internet!!!! Que puis-je faire? J'aimerais beaucoup utilisé mon logiciel...je ne veux pas à avoir à l'acheter à nouveau!

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading and installing the free Creative Cloud desktop application.  You do not need to purchase any subscriptions.  You can then try to install Elements 12.  I know very little about Macs, so cannot confirm that this will work but it is worth giving it a try as it has worked for Windows users with similar problems.

Please report back on what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci beaucoup!!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to buy the newer software because mine was from 2015 and the associated servers were no longer running at Adobe. I encountered some problems during the downloadind process but Adobe supported me and provided the solutions. Everything is fully correct now! I'm happy! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my Macbook Pro to Mojave and also went through and cleaned out my computer. I deleted AAM Launcher without knowing the consequences.... anyway. Coincidentally, ever since these things both happened, any time I open up Photoshop on my mac, the screen pops up. But then when I click anywhere within the application, it crashes. I got in contact with chat help with Adobe - tried uninstalling photoshop and then reinstalling as well as re downloading the AAM Launcher. Still crashes! They told me to ask on here for a solution. Can anyone offer any insight?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Renée268272366aar said:

I had to buy the newer software because mine was from 2015 and the associated servers were no longer running at Adobe.

This is simply NOT TRUE.  I am concerned that you have been contacted by a scammer.    If you were contacted by someone claiming to be Adobe support via a Private Message or email on this forum, it was probably an imposter.  If you were told to contact someone with an email that was not @Adobe.com, it was definitely not from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the first time of my all life that I had been shifted by an imposter!!!! I'm grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I check everything before doing and closing a buying. They gave me an invoice, a feedback form. when I tried ti give you the email that I contacted, see the print screen !!!!Capture d’écran 2022-11-05 à 6.51.09 PM.pngCapture d’écran 2022-11-05 à 6.48.18 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Removed pending review from staff]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Renée268272366aar,  I have no idea who Greg Smith.. is.  Perhaps, he is trying to impersonate my name.  I assure you that my surname is not Smith.  Yes, the reason you were unable to post the fraudulent email address here is because the forum software tries to filter it out from replies.  There are a number of reasons why I am pretty confident that the invoice is fake and has nothing to do with Adobe.  I can't imagine why a user in France would receive an invoice from Ireland with a currency amount designated in US Dollars.  And as you may note, the poster telling you that the invoice is genuine has done so in his one and only post on this forum. 

Now having said all of that, have you been able to register your serial number with Adobe on your Adobe.com account?  If so, I guess you do not need to worry if the software is now working for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg! thank you for your post, your explanations! I'm from Canada hihi (but doesn't matter) and for sure my serial number doesn't fit...it says that the number is already used. Ok right now I assume my mystake. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Raven269809870a9e @Alfred26980658qevd and @Hans Ewald... , I don't know why you have all posted in this discussion thread.  Each of your problems is different and probably has nothing to do with the Original Post.  Please start a new discussion with your particular issue and we will try to help you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Greg_S. wrote:

@Raven269809870a9e @Alfred26980658qevd and @Hans Ewald... 

I don't know why you have all posted in this discussion thread.

Greg, I branched these three posts to their own threads. You can find them (as you know) by clicking on their names in your post.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines