• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 13 auf neuem Computer

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe auf meinem PC Photoshop Elements 13 installiert und möchte diese nun auf meinem neuen Gerät aktivieren. Unter meinem Adobe Account kann ich das Programm unter "Registrierte Produkte" sehen, jedoch lässt es sich nicht auf meinem PC neu installieren oder aktivieren (ich bekomme nur Elements 2020 auf der Website vorgeschlagen).

Es wäre riesig toll, wenn ich auf meinem neuen PC die gleiche Lizenz weiternutzen kann.

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unter meinem Adobe Account kann ich das Programm unter "Registrierte Produkte" sehen, jedoch lässt es sich nicht auf meinem PC neu installieren oder aktivieren (ich bekomme nur Elements 2020 auf der Website vorgeschlagen).

I think you have met the same problem I had with PSE2021: I got a wrong installation file for 2020.

See that discussion:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/photoshop-elements-2021-order-re-installs-2020/td-p/...

Try to download from the link I gave in that discussion.

Edit:

I re-read the title of your post, and I think I missed the fact that it's the PSE13 version you wanted to reinstal ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines