• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 13 repeated updates!

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every single time I run PSE 13 I am told an update is available and I can run the update now or on exit.  I run the update and I am told it was successful.  The next time I launch PSE 13 I get the same message!  I have to apply the same update EVERY time I open the program!  I searched the Adobe Support Communiyty and was told to run a fix to the Application manager.  However when I clicked on the link I got an error.  Is this Adobe's way of forcimg me to upgrade???

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem - what finally worked is described here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/elements-installation-error-CC-cleaner-tool.html

which means:
- de-installing PSE 13
- applying the CC cleaner tool (it applies also for PSE)
- re-installing PSE 13 again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried this, following your instructions completely, and I STILL have the problem.  This is really annoying me as EVERY time I launch PSE13 I get the message to install the 13.1 update.  I am convinced this is a ploy by Adobe to m ake me upgrade to the latest version!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines