Photoshop elements 13 sign out error

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to open my elements 13 on my MacBook and it for no reason states there is an error and I was signed out unexpectedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software and nothing changes. I'm using big Sur operation system that is fully uptodate. I thought of trying an upgrade but it appears I have to pay full price to do so. Any ideas how to get this working again ? Thanks. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrew,

Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 is not supported on macOS Big Sur.

Apple made the decision to not support older 32-bit applications back in 2019 with the release of macOS Catalina. As Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 was released 7 years ago and still contains 32-bit code, it will not work on Big Sur.

You can either upgrade to Photoshop Elements 2021 (as a previous user you are eligible for the upgrade pricing) or downgrade to macOS Mojave which is the last version of macOS to support 32-bit applications.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines