• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 13

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Mac. two weeks ago Adobe upgraded my Windows version of 'Photoshop Elements 13' to Mac version and gave me a new serial number. I installed the software and got a message 'Installation Complete'. When I click 'Launch Now' I am told to sign in, when I try I am told I am not connected to the Internet when I am connected. Elements Organiser will run, the first time it does it gives me a messge 'Adode Sign-In disabled in Elements. Elements Editor will Not. Can anyone help me undisable Sign-In problem. Please.

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this HelpX Article helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Greg_S. I have gone down through the article but still no resolution. John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggest that you contact Adobe re this issue:

Reach us by phone (adobe.com)

I am surpised that Adobe supports this old version of the software, esp. the change in platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hatstead

Many thanks for your suggestion. I have been in contact with Adobe.com on 4 occasions to no avail.

At this point i have to consider it a lost cause and my only options appear to be the upgrade of machine and software.

Thanks very much to everyone for their assistance.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your new Mac machine has the Monterey OS, Elements 13 will probably not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines