Photoshop elements 14.1 Freeze

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have been using Photoshop elements 14.1 until earlier this year. It suddenly stopped working after I updated my OS. It freezes everytime i try and open a New file and cant edit old ones either.

Any suggestions as to what I should do?

Also, nearly got spammed by **scam email address**@outlook.com . Is that even a real support address?

Which is the latest adobe I can buy and will the old one stop giving me trouble once I update to the new one?

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Mac , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the app freezing. Also, that's not a support email address from Adobe. You may get the latest version of Photoshop Elements which is 2022 from here: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NOTHING, EVER,  from adobe will be from outlook.com.  

Scammers join, cruise the forum, and jump on the unsuspecting-- often wanting your login and password "to verify" your account. 

I also see mac tagged in your request: if you have updated to the latest mac OS you are simply SOL- and will need to purchase the latest version of PSE.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines