• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 14 no longer letting me use it on my computer

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using PE 14 for many years now on my computer through a pre-purchase plan that I got in 2015. Recently, whenever I try to open photoshop, it says that I have to put my serial number back in to re-activate the product, but when I try this it gives me an error saying the product has been activated on too many computers. I have only activated it on two computers(which is the limit for the product), but it still gives me thsi error. I no longer have the laptop that I activated photoshop on for the second activation and there is no way that I can find to deactivate any of the accounts that adobe thinks I have access to. Is there a way that I can still use this program or try to remotely deactivate any computers linked to this product so I can try the serial number activation again?

TOPICS
Bug , Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For further context, I have called support and tried the online chat support; they have both told me that they can't help me at all because of the old version and that I would have to rely on the forums. -_-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keep trying until you get a support agent that will do it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum so we cannot help you with online activation.  You need to contact Adobe support again and make clear that you only want to deactivate your Elements program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines