• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop elements 14 [Organizer will open but not Editor on Windows 7]

New Here ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded from photoshop/ premiere elements 8 to 14 jan 2016.  Have had problems since and no time to troubleshoot.  Currently elements won't open.  The Organizer will open but when the editor is clicked on the program will not open.  same thing happens when I click on a photo and click 'open with'.  I've reinstalled the program 3 times without resolution.  Is there not actual adobe support for this product? Windows 7, 64 bit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are forums for those products.  Photoshop Elements andPremiere Elements

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gschimma,

Thanks for posting in Adobe forums.

I understand you are facing issue with Photoshop Elements 14.

Please get the Serial number before trying the steps mentioned below.
To get the Serial number, please go to www.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe Id and password. Once you are in then go to Manage Account. Then Click on Plan & Products, Under Products click on View your products. There you should see your serial number.

Please try the following steps:

1) Please go to the following location on your computer:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe and then rename the folder named SLCache to SLCacheold.

2) After doing the above steps then please press windows button along with R button on your keyboard which would then open a run dialog box. In that box please type %Programdata% and hit okay. You will then see program data folder would open. Then please open the Adobe folder and rename the folder SLStore to SLStoreold.

3) Then go to your main desktop screen and right click on the Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 icon and then click on Run as administrator. Click on Yes on the User Account Control window if you see it.

4) You will then see a window where it would ask you to sign in. Please Click on sign in and then a screen would show up where it would ask you to sign in with your serial number. Please enter the serial number and hit Okay.

Hope this works

Regards
Neeraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same problem but your advice worked for me,  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines