• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 15 - need install download link

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, after a recent computer crash, I'm needing to re-install my PSE 15 and now the dvd is not recognized by my disc drive.  I have my serial number handy and it is also registered with Adobe from previously.  I cannot seem to find a download option anywhere and Adobe is telling me to go to my account history to download from there, but there is no download option by my registered product.  Any links out there for installation download?

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You state: "the dvd is not recognized by my disc drive. ."  Does the computer work in other respects?

Copy the DVD  on another computer to a thumb drive, and try to install via USB.

I do not believe that there are active download links for your version of PSE. 

If above fails, click on this link and scroll down to "Individual." Try to set up a chat session and explain to the agent what the problem is. Make it clear that you are not requesting help with the software, just installation problem.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines