Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 15 [will it run OK on macOS Mojave?]

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm going to upgrade my Mac from OS 10.11.6 to MacOS 10.14.

I currently use Photoshop Elements 15 and just want to check that there won't be any problems using the program once I've upgraded to 10.14?

I've seen that it works fine with 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12 - but can't find anything to guarentee it works with 10.14.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Kieran

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the Elements 2018 spec, and it doesn't include 10.14, and as this is a later version than yours, I think yours is not supported in 10.14. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kieran,

As Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 was released in 2016 it was only tested and confirmed to run on the newly-released (at that time) macOS 10.12, and the two previous versions of macOS, 10.10 and 10.11.

macOS 10.14 was still a few years off, being released in 2018. Hence, Photoshop Elements 15 was never "officially" tested on macOS 10.14.

So no "official" guarantees, but you shouldn't have any problems - there have been plenty of users on this Support Community who have been running Photoshop Elements 15 successfully on their Macs running macOS 10.14. Only common problem I could find is outlined in this Adobe Knowledge Base article (it's for Photoshop Elements 2019, but still applicable for Photoshop Elements 15 too):

Adobe Photoshop Elements freezes in Mac Mojave

macOS 10.14 however is the last version of macOS to support 32-bit applications, which means this is as far as you'll be able to go with macOS and Photoshop Elements 15.

Hope that helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines