Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 15

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dumb question:

Where can I purchase Photoshop Elements 15 (for Windows 10)? Is there a 30 day free trial?

I know there is a 30 day free trial for Photoshop 2023 but I am used to older versions and do not have time to spend months trying to learn this advanced version which I am sure is light years from version 15.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The short answer is you can't buy version 15.  I doubt whether you can even find a second-hand copy on eBay. And even if you could, I would advise you not to for several reasons. 
Elements 2023 does have some more advanced features than older versions but the basic interface has not changed much. And I would say that it has more tools to help beginners. There is a Guided mode which helps users through many basic (and some very sophisticated) photo editing tasks.  Give it a 30 day free trial. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines