• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop elements 2019 will not install

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So about 2 years ago when I was still running Win 7 on my laptop I installed my Photoshop Elements 2019 - I purchased the full retail version from Walmart.  I got the computer thru school & the VA.  I also received the software to upgrade to Win10, but until recently I never installed the upgrade because Win7 worked perfectly fine for my purposes & I had never really used Win10 before... wasn't comfortable with it.  Recently, I had no choice but to install Win10... I kept receiving a blue screen message that said Win 7 was no longer supported... then when I tried to use one of my programs (Cricut Design Space) i received a compatibility issue error message - it would not work with Win7 or it would only work with Win10.  I wasn't able to do a simple upgrade... multiple reasons apparently, so I had to do a full restore, then I installed Win10, & my Virus protection & my MS Office... but when I tried to install my PE 2019... I ended up having to install the latest Adobe Acrobat, then I received a notice that the latest Internet Explorer was required... which I think I got installed but when I uploaded it it said something about IE would only be valid until sometime in 2022.... I do definitely have the latest version of Microsoft Edge.... and I saw something that indicated that Edge was the new IE????  icons for both are pinned to my taskbar at the bottom, but when I move my m-pointed over both, both say Microsoft Edge... and there was aso something that said that PE 2019 (and other adobe products) would only run in IE... will it run in Microsoft Edge?  When I tried to install PE 2019 after installing Acrobat & IE (I think), I still got a message that it would not install because when running Win10, the 64-bit version is required... I thought maybe the issue was the 64-bit thing, maybe I was running 32-bit... but no, I am running the 64-bit.... when I checked the compatibility on my system & PE 2019 at the adobe site, there is no mention of PE2019.... I am at my wits end of how I can install my 2019 software... Is there any way that I can get this installed... Please tell me that there is some way to do so without having to buy a whole new version or pay a monthly fee????

Kelly Edmonds

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Install the adobe cloud desktop app first.  Once you install it, you can forget about it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html 

Then install pse2019. 

You're welcome.

"Sometimes it really is that simple" G.Cuneo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines