• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2019

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had to up grade our iMac to a later model the old one died on us. Every other piece of software we had on the old machine downloaded with a single problem. Yes we had to reinstall but everything worked! Untill we get the Adobe products the software will not install from on line. We get right to the end of the installation up comes the choice page and the message l get is ' Your appplication seems to be damaged. Please reinstall the application'. I have deleted te software completly using Avast which maintains it removes every bit of the software. I have completed this at least twenty over the last couple of months. Today by going the 2021 route, it asked me which package l wanted to use and l chose the 2019 package to be installed. It ten asked for the seial number which l inputed to be told the number was incorrect, so l am back to square one. L cannot find any direct route Adobe anywhere and to be honest l feel all Adobe are interested in is taking more money from me. Can anyone there give a clue where l go from here or maybe an alternative product from another software company. The product was purhased May 9th 2019 l have invoices etc to show proof of purchase.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?