• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 AdobeID problem

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to open Photoshop Elements 2020 on my Mac and it is prompting me to log in with my AdobeID but it just goes into a circle [removed by moderator] where it keeps asking me to sign in again.

I changed my password and I know it's the right one because I've signed in here but I'm going nuts in this endless circle!

Anyone had similar problems?

And how can I contact anyone at Adobe to help me log back into the software I paid for!?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @edb37393159 

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for doing that. Any chance that someone from Adobe might explain why I’m getting that problem?

Eduardo Beasley
Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS version are you using?  Try downloading and installing the free Creative Cloud Desktop application.  There is no need to purchase any subscription.  Doing so has helped Windows users with a similar problem to sign in.  I don't know if this will work on Macs but it is worth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using 12.4

I'll try that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines