• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 - Allowed Installations

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Befor buying the Photoshop Elements 2020 I would like to know how many installation are allowed. I am using my current PC but plan in few months to get a new one. Can I install in both or is there a way to move it from PC to another?

TOPICS
Download and install , Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PSE2020 installed on two PCs. One is a Windows 10 desktop PC and the other is a Windows 10 laptop PC. I think that the license allows two installs.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Walter says, you are allowed to install the program on two computers BUT only use it on one at a time.  You can actually install the program on more than two computers but you have to sign out of one of the other two before signing into the third.  If you stop using one computer, you can transfer the installed license to another computer.  But make sure you sign out under the Help menu before doing so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines