• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements 2020& premiere 2020

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the 119.99 that you pay for the year or indefinitely? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

It’s a perpetual license; so yours to use indefinitely.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s a perpetual license; so yours to use indefinitely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still confused. Does it mean you can use it permenantly or you have to pay yearly? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perpetual license means you pay once and own it forever (as long as you 've got compatible hardware and a supported operating system).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh okau thanks I use MacOS which is a MacBook just wanted to make sure it's not a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a Mac, expect it to stop working in a couple of years. Apple are making very fast changes that deliberately make all old apps obsolete. This is a key reason why subscriptions are actually a pretty good idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do have a point you pay for what you get. And you mean that I don't make any updates for photoshop and apps related to adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OR.....maybe companies should stop being money hungry and greedy.  They should make a good quality product and offer a price for upgrades that are made to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought premiere elements perpetual on 11/8/19.  I  downloaded premiere elements 2021 trial and tried to use the perpetual elements serial number but the app said the serial number was incorrect.  What shall I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2019 you won't have purchased a perpetual license to the new version, 2021. "Perpetual" means "the same version as today, as long as it runs and as long as you keep the installer". So use the original install of whatever you paid for.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started with Adone ALBUM (before what now is ELEMENTS) and have upgraded every few years sincxe then.  I have learned that upgrading can really mess up the database.  So, I am posing a question here:  what explicit steps shouls I take before goinh to 2020?  Details!

Here is my setup:  

Elements Organizer 16.0.0.0
Core Version: 16.0 (20170902.m.113423)
Language Version: 16.0 (20170902.m.113423)

Current Catalog:
Catalog Name: 2018 Try
Catalog Location: I:\COPY catalog 2018 TRY 20171201\2018 Try\
Catalog Size: 345.3MB
Catalog Cache Size: 2.1GB

System:
Operating System Name: Windows 10
Operating System Version: 10.0
System Architecture: Intel CPU Family:6 Model:14 Stepping:4 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2
Built-in Memory: 31.9GB
Free Memory: 24.8GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines