• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 kann ich nicht aktivieren. Diese Seriennummer wird bereits verwendet

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,
Nach einer nötigen Neuinstalation meines PC mit Windows 11, kann ich PSE 2020 nicht lizensieren. Beim Anmelden bekomme ich die Meldung "Ihr Browser oder Betriebssystem wird nicht mehr unterstützt.
Ich habe natürlich alle Updates für Windows 11 installiert.
Logge ich mich im Internet über meinen Account ein, kann ich sehen , das Version 10 und 14 Registriert sind. Den Versuch mit meiner Seriennummer zu registrieren kommt die Meldung "Diese Seriennummer wird bereits verwendet".
Wie kann ich das beheben?

Gruß Christian

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

download and isntall the creative cloud desktop app- then just never use it.  Your problem will go away.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Glenn

Ich habe die creative-cload-desktop-app installiert. PSE wird hier allerding gar nicht aufgeführt und an meinem Problemen hat sich leider auch nichts geändert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Da war ich etwas voreilig. Nach dem erneuten Start von PSE konnte ich die Software aktivieren.
In meinem Adióbe Account erscheint die PSE 2020 zwar immer noch nicht, aber es läuft.
Vielen Dank, für die einfache Lösung.

Gruß Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @christian0372 

I think you are having two different issues.

First you are getting a nonsensical error message which has already been reported for Windows 11. The workaround suggested by Glenn seems to work, the Creative Cloud desktop platform being able to solve various licensing issues. I don't have updated to W11 myself, and a number of helpers here are still waiting a little before updating. There seems to be a difference between the normal Adobe version and the Microsoft Store custom version.

The second issue is much more common, it's that you are allowed only two 'activations' of your license. You can 'deactivate' or 'sign out' yourself from the Help menu, but if you can't because the computer is no longer available, the ONLY way to have the activations removed is to reach the Adobe help staff by chat or mail.  I'll try to find the links for Germany. Generally available on working days and hours.

EDIT

I just discover that you were posting at the same time.

Very glad your problem is solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have pse 2022 installed on my wife's win11 computer (she doesn't know it)-- neverhave had an issue with it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines