• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 Licence

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks, I posted a request on here a few weeks ago, I was looking to find a 2019 version of Photoshop Elements, turns out I could run 2020 in the end, and was given some help from gregs@illinois.edu and ProDesignTools.cheers guys. >>HERE<<

So having been given a link to a 2020 Trial, Installed 2020 trial version to my machine, all great, works a treat. Then decided to purchase a license and got a download for 2021. Contacted Adobe sales support, explained I could not run 2021 due to the age of my operating system High Sierra 10:13:6, and they refunded me my licencse fee, asked them where I could get a licence for my 2020 trial version and was told I could gain a licence from one of their resellers, they linked their portal and Ive contacted every UK based on one there, not one can help me, so I'm back to square one again, I have a trial version, it works fine, all I need to do is pay a licence fee unlock it.

I've spent allot of hours and effort to solve this and I'm pretty frustrated by by the responce from Adobe to be honest.

Can anybody help at all? 

Best

Malcolm

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Malcolm.

It's available on e-Bay

photoshop elements 2020 in Computer Software | eBay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if all fails you can always try another product that does work. I use affinity photo on an older mac. Works fine for me (that is if you don't need the organiser and only the editor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that sounds interesting,, regards the Ebay item, that was not there last week, and I got told allot can be knock off from China, all look good until you use product code and find out its not valid... but... I've purchased it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lets see....  do you have a link for affinity photo edwin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. That is 
https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/photo/

it is suprisinly good, has a fully working trial and is still with 50% discount really affordable.

and NO, i dont get any rewards or whatever for posting this. It is not my software. Just a user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Malcolm,

Amazon UK are currently selling the Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 2020 physical DVD-ROM package for £87.25. It says Windows 10 under "Platform", but it's for macOS too:

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 & Premiere Elements 2020

That's a lot cheaper and from a much more trustworthy source than eBay UK.

Hope that helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to say folks, I got this sorted in the end, however I have to say Adobe have not changed, great company, Great products, and ZERO post sale / customer support, they were always like this in the 9ts if I remember, and are still crap at the customer facing side of their business, they effectivly wasted weeks of my time trying to simply get a 2020 PSE license, how hard can it be Adobe? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have never sold old products. Not even a day out of date. I don't say this is a good thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well iy isnt is it... it's a crap state of affairs.  They have to be one of the most painful companies to deal with, even worse than some of the very worst utility companies here in thr uK...

If I had not used PS for so long, I'd go to another product and stop usng them, as it is all my skills are on this programme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And yet, you (and many others) keep rewarding Adobe by keep using their products. 
If more people would walk away because of this than that would be noticed. But just because you know this software you keep using it. 

the time you spent with getting that license for the older version could have been used to get familiar with other software. As I said, I got affinity photo for my old Mac and that works fine for me. Fraction of the price and simply works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines