• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 purchased with disk but dont have DVD in my pc

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I download from the software and use the serial no that came with purchase I made?

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I download from the software and use the serial no that came with purchase I made?

By @Stoney_USMV

Yes, that is the best way. The other solutions are to have a friend copy the installation files on a USB stick or to buy an external CD/DVD reader (not expensive).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But Can I just Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 from Adobe and give them the documentation from the Disk verision I purchased.  I only have a CD/DVD player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But Can I just Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 from Adobe and give them the documentation from the Disk verision I purchased.  I only have a CD/DVD player

By @Stoney_USMV

You download and install from Adobe's site and you are asked to input the serial number you got with your purchase just at the end of the install process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download pse 2020 from here and use the serial number you already have to activate.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html#previous-version?promo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines