• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 Slideshow Menus Disappeared

Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a slideshow in Photoshop Elements 2020 using Windows 10.  When I select Create Slideshow, it automatically generates a preview and the top menu and the top portion of the side menu disappear.

I have no way to make any edits to the slideshow. All the associated menus have disappeared. It looks like the top and right parts of the window have been cropped out.

I have seen similar post for earlier versions of PSE. 208 and 2019. In one previous post a solution was to disable an Intel® HD Graphics 630 display adaptor, this was on a system with two display adaptors. My laptop only has a single display adaptor.

There was a previous post that talked about creating a new registry entry as follows - Create a string key named ‘ForceAngleGraphics’ and set its value to 13. This did not help me.

I have seen a post that suggests some display adaptors  are incompatible with PSE slideshows. This is a pretty poor situation. My laptop is only two months old and I only purchased PSE 2020 in the last month.

My display adaptor is an Intel® UHD Graphics 620.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

I am having the same problem just wondering if you have resolved it thankyou.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not resolved the problem. Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same. Looks like Adobe do not care about supporting their products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, Windows 10 Laptop from Acer. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines