• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements 2020 v 18 no work

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been waiting for a solution for months. I first had the 2008 version that lasted for a few years until the same thing happened that is happening to me now. When I open the photoshop elements organizer the screen minimizes and disappears. I can't work on it, or see, or add any photos.
I'm afraid my money has been wasted. I received a support email where they gave me some files to replace within my installation but it did not work.
Are you planning to release a 2020 update that will fix the problem? Many hours of work organizing photos for nothing ...

I have installed the latest version of W10, 32GB RAM and the equipment works with an M2 SSD (in case this helps).

Please, I need help.

pd, Premier works well.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Coroco 

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines