• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 / Video / Organizer / Flimmern

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo: Video Wiedergabe mit (aktuellem) Photoshop Elements 2020 > Organizer flimmert gräßlich. Video: mp4, 1920 x 1080, Monitor 1920 x 1080. Wiedergabe mit VLC am selben Monitor flimmert nicht. Was mache ich falsch? Vielen Dank!

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the source and format of the video? Does the flicker happen on every video with the same source and format?

Can you describe in more detail the "flicker"e.g. does the screen go black, does it hesitate while playing?

Have you recently imported the video files to the catalog, and if so, is the program performing media analysis?  What happens if you turn off all media analysis in Edit>Preferences>Media Analysis dialog?  Does the playback improve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Greg,

thanks a lot for sending the mail with the info. The videos were taken with a Samsung S7 Edge smartphone with 1920 x 1080 resolution. All videos show the "flicker" with Photoshop, but not with VLC. 

I'm using a 30-days test version of Photoshop Elements 2020 with Organizer 18.0.

Turning off all media analysis has no effect on the "flicker".

I'm inserting two videos, both taken with a smartphone from the PC screen while playing them, one time with Photoshop, the other time with VLC. Please look at the bright table with the cigarette container on the left side. I hope this will show what I mean with "flicker".

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks again, and kind regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines