• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements 2020 will not open

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Photoshop Elements 2020 in June through the Mac App store. I downloaded it on to my iMac and it works ok. I also downloaded it on to my MacBook and it worked initially. Today I tried to start the application from the dock and it would not start. I went to the App Store purchases page and checked on Photoshop Elements 2020.   I pressed the "open" button but the application still did not start. Advice on hoiw to fix the problem would be welcome.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop Elements 2020 Editor does not open on your Mac.

Please restore the app preferences as mentioned below: 

• Press and hold Option+Command+Shift immediately after Photoshop Elements begins launching. Click Yes to delete the Adobe Photoshop Elements settings file.

Also, would you mind checking the steps mentioned in this article? Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-install-photoshop-elements.h...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Akash. I have had help directly via the Adobe on-line chat. My issue is now resolved. The software on my laptop had become corrupted.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines