• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements 2020 for Mac and have just tried to access the programme and being asked for a password and login to continue. I purchased this software originally so therefore I should not be required to sign in when I want to use it. Can anyone explain what is happening? Thank you Chris

TOPICS
Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you upgraded your OS, you may need to sign in again.  You can find your password on the Products page of your Adobe.com account.  (Link has been corrected.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . . and if you just upgraded to Sonoma, Elements 2020 may have some problems with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is probably your Mac operating system asking for your operating system password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines