• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 Fails to Launch Organizer

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am have a brand new Dell laptop with a newly installed Windows (not an upgrade).  64bit OS.

Installed Elements 2021:    version 19.0 (20210304.m.156367) x64

When I click the Organizer icon, Elements spins for a few minutes, then returns without launching the organizer.

I've tried all the steps I could find in the forums and help sections.  No luck.  I have yet to ever see the organizer.

Please help.

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop Elements 2021 does not launch on your computer running Windows 10.

Would you mind checking out the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/elements-organizer/kb/Elements-applications-do-not-launch-on-Windows-10.h... and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I tried the suggestions outlined on the webpage you suggested; I tried all but the C++ one, as my install is not an upgrade.

Still not working.

Further thoughts?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the issue still persists.

Preference settings control how Photoshop Elements Editor displays images, cursors, and transparencies, saves files, uses plug‑ins and scratch disks, and so on. If the application exhibits unexpected behavior, the preferences file could be damaged. You can restore all preferences to their defaults.

Note: Deleting the preferences file is an action that cannot be undone.

Reset preferences: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Mac: Option+Command+Shift) immediately after Photoshop Elements begins launching. Click Yes to delete the Adobe Photoshop Elements settings file.

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I tried opening Elements while holding the keys specified three separate times and was never prompted as you suggest.

I did find the following line in the CAHeadlessPlugin Loading.log file

Loading C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2021 Organizer\Plug-ins\Common\PremiereFiltersMetaPlugin.prmp

There was no indication that the file was "successfully loaded" as is seen with other files being loaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines