• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 Guided interface

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought Photoshop for myself so I could have it on my laptop instead of using my stepdad's computer to edit photos. 

I am used to using the Guided section to achieve the editing I do and am used to the layout of Guided on his computer. But for some reason, all the tools and categories are along the right side of the screen, while on my version the tabs are on the top of the screen and there are pictures of the tools or "edits" that the tools do. I find the interface I have too busy for my liking and wish to return to the simple tabs and drop downs on the right side of the screen and being able to see my photo at all times while going through the tools. I am unsure what version his Photoshop is, but even then I am unsure how to even revert the version I have on my laptop. Any help would be appreciated, I hope I explained my problem clearly. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The current user interface for the Guided workspace was introduced in Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 back in 2015. Your stepdad must be using Photoshop Elements 13, or older.

Unfortunately, there is no way to customize the user interface in Photoshop Elements 2021 so it reverts back to the older-style user interface 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines