• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 has suddenly become very slow to open on computer running Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, my shortcut to PSE 2021 editor stopped working altogether.  Spinning circle would flash and then stop and nothing happened.  Went into program files and made new shortcut.  It opens slowly, (with that unknown background in screenshot) gets to scan for plug ins and then seems to stop completely.  Will suddenly open after 5, 10, maybe 15 minutes.  Not kidding....takes that long.  I actually saw a question I could answer, did that, and still waited for editor to open.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have shutyour computer all the way off, then restarted it?  Sometimes left over processes (mini little programs that have a particular job) are left running after you clsoe the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mitt Adobe Photoshop vägrar skriva ut till den printer jag valt, Epson Ecotank, utan väljer

alltid en Xerox Phaser. Vad göra. Programmet fungerar allt mera uselt. Ominstallera? det är

uppdaterat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for responding.  Yes, one of the first things I did. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines