• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 only plays a single audio selection in slideshow

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The curent version released will only play a single audio file in a slide show even when multiple files are selected to play in the slideshow audio setting.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, but how do you know it is a bug in the new release, or are we doing something wrong?

In my case, it repeats the first selection in the audio tracks until the end of the slideshow, and does not play the other selected tracks.

If it is a bug, Adobe will never admit it or fix it in subsequent releases.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATED: It's only one song, probably is a bug, .  You can check older posts- 5-6 years ago for example, and even  adobe employees say "1 track only" - and suggest using an external editor to make the music track, using multiple songs. 

Personally I find the slidshow maker in organizer virtually useless. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glenn, it is certainly a bug.  The slideshow feature in the Organizer is completely changed from 5 or 6 years ago and has the ability to contain multiple different songs which can be added in the Audio panel.

Snap_2021.07.22_15h45m0s_004.png

I have been able to quickly reproduce this problem with Elements 2021.  But I will test the issue a little further to see whether it is related to a theme or a particular kind of audio.  I will report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK. This is easily reproducible for me in Elements 2021.  Adding multiple songs works fine in Elements 2020 and earlier.  I will report this to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines