• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 permanent PC crash

Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I work in Photoshop Elements 2021 Editor, no matter what, my PC keeps crashing. I have already installed the latest Windows updates (Win 10 V 20H2) and PSE 3 times from DVD. Does anyone else have this problem? I am desperate. Sorry my english. Greetings from Angelika, Germany

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since no one from Adobe Support can be reached, here is my current status again:  I've tried very often (about 20 times) to install the update for PSE 2021. It works very slowly and keeps breaking off at about 60% and an error message "No connection to the Adobe server" appears and I should check the firewall. Error code: 113. But I deactivated the firewall. I did not buy the full version of PSE 2021 from Adobe, but stored the serial number there. Can it be because the software was not purchased from Adobe?

I'm slowly surrendering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines