• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 sold in Apple Apps Store

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the version sold in the Apple Apps Store the same as the one sold by Adobe? Does it have all the features, or is it a "light" version? It's considerably cheaper in the App Store, so that gives me pause.

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a Mac user so I don't know the details, but I have seen others comment that the Apple store version has some differences/degradations from the version sold by Adobe.  At this time of year, software is frequently on sale, so I wouldn't necessarily go by the price (although it seems unusual for Apple to put its current products "on sale").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The $59 price on the Apple App Store is even less than the Adobe upgrade price, so it raised flags. I'm tired of paying a "rental" fee for LR and Photoshop, so I'm going to migrate to Photoshop Elements and a couple of other apps I have for my editing. But I would prefer buying a "full" version when I do. Thank you for the response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines