• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements 2021 styles

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have hundreds if not close to a thousand of layer styles I purchased and could bulk upload in the past.  Is there a way I can do this in elements 2021?  It takes days to do it one by one. I tried doing it by adding in like I did in the past and they don't show up.   Please help.....

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Your using Window>Styles to load the styles?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10.  I'm trying to go into presets or through app data then photoshop elements  I've tried every way I've done in the past to just bulk add them. None of them working 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 🙂

There are three "official" methods for loading Styles (.ASL files) into PSE2021:

1. Styles panel > Load Styles...

2. Styles panel > Preset Manager... > Add

3. Edit > Preset Manager... > Preset Type: Styles > Add

Unfortunately, you can only add one Style (.ASL file) at a time using any of these three methods (unlike Brushes and Actions, which use different file formats and are managed in a different way to Styles).

In earlier versions of PSE you could get around this limitation by copy & pasting multiple .ASL files into a number of different folder locations depending on the version of PSE you were using, and then force-rebuild the ThumbDatabase.db3 and MediaDatabase.db3 files.

Unfortunately, that workaround no longer appears to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines