• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 will not load

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to the latest version of Photoshop Elements 2021, Photo Editor will no longer load. The message "Loading Adobe Photoshop Elements Photo Editor Workspace..." appears but then nothing happens and eventually the message goes away. I am running the software on macOS Big Sur 11.6.8. No problems using the software before upgrading. I have done all the obvious things like fresh installation, rebooting etc. Please advise how to resolve this issue, thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Elements forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Adobe support has advised me that the software I purchased last year is no longer supported on the latest version of macOS! This is not some legacy product, this is one-year old software. They then had the cheek to suggest I downgrade my operating system (putting myself at risk of security vulnerabilities) just so that I could continue to use the software. Their next suggestion was tthen o purchase the 2022 version at a discounted price of $49.99. What a total bunch of cowboys! It seems to me Adobe couldn't care less about their customers and I won't be buying anything else from them ever again. Total waste of time, money and effort. Extremely unhappy customer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's actually due to apple killing off programs that had 32 bits parts in them, with their latest software update. It's security thing from Apple's viewpoint. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines