• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 won't open with Monterey upgrade

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uploading the MontereyOS two days ago, Photoshop Elements 2021 will not open.  What's the solution?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Photoshop Elements forum from Photoshop ecosystem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did I get the help I needed?  In a word:  NO.  The less-than-professional Help emails told me that MontereyOS doesn't support PSE2021, and that in order to fix it, I would need to purchase PSE2022 for $99.99.  I let the help folks know that I purchased PSE2021 less than 6 months ago, and that I expected it to last longer than it did.  No joy from the other end.  After escalating to a supervisor, they came down to $69.99, however the payment process was so funky that I couldn't tell if I was working with Adobe, or some scammer.  Their email suffix was "outlook.com", not "adobe.com".  Sentence structure and wording in their emails made me think that a Nigerian Prince was trying to get my $$.  In order to process photos, I upgraded 2021 to 2022 from the Adobe website for $79.99.  Best of luck trying to get Adobe to do the right thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines