• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 2021 vesion has o be the worst I have ever seen.  When attempting to edit a photo it takes the edit sceen 2 min 30 sec to come up then it does not load.  Terrible

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree! I wish they would STOP updating so much. I wish they wouldn't have this ridiculous monthly subscription service. I wish they would let me open the program even if its not updated just in case i'm in a plane and I, not around wifi. JUST STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF USERS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Photoshop anywhere, even offline, for one month plus 99 days. More info:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Photoshop Elements forum, not the Photoshop forum, so you might want to take any suggestions you have to that forum.

Also, I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone complaining about an application having too many updates 🙂

If you're really worried about boarding a plane, you've got the option to open the Creative Cloud Desktop app, go to File > Preferences and under Settings turn off the "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date" option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread was originally in the Photoshop forum. Since the OP referred to Elements, I moved it here, along with Waybridgellc's response. Sorry for the confusion, Phil. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines