• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements 2022 and Camera Raw 14.3 updated in cloud but it still loads camera raw 14.1 ..

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements 2022 and The creative cloud organiser has updated Camera Raw to the latest version 14.3.

If I load Camera raw in Photoshop elements it still loads the version 14.1 which does not support my camera where as the version 14.3 would support my camera.

HELP !!

TOPICS
Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Photoshop Elements 2022 and The creative cloud organiser has updated Camera Raw to the latest version 14.3.

If I load Camera raw in Photoshop elements it still loads the version 14.1 which does not support my camera where as the version 14.3 would support my camera.

HELP !!

By @Schellingairlie

Updating via the Creative Cloud is not for the specific Elements ACR plugin, only for the full Photoshop ACR. For Elements, the update is automatic and only from the menu Help and only when a reduced version is available for Elements.

If you want to update yourself to accomodate a new camera, you can use the following manual update workaround:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/camera-raw-update-not-available.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines